News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MPC The Prehistoric World 10- Million B.C. dinosaur playset?

Started by Ksuey55, July 31, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ksuey55

MPC The Prehistoric World 10- Million B.C. dinosaur playset?  Anybody know anything about this? I have searched the WWW and cannot find a picture of the package. It is not one million b.c. it says 10 Million B.C. I have a box and several pieces  that go to it.. I might have all of them, but I need to see a pic to know what exactly goes with this set. I am excited about it, and think it is rather rare.. can anybody give me more info please?

BlueKrono

Quote from: Ksuey55 on July 31, 2017, 08:47:25 PM
MPC The Prehistoric World 10- Million B.C. dinosaur playset?  Anybody know anything about this? I have searched the WWW and cannot find a picture of the package. It is not one million b.c. it says 10 Million B.C. I have a box and several pieces  that go to it.. I might have all of them, but I need to see a pic to know what exactly goes with this set. I am excited about it, and think it is rather rare.. can anybody give me more info please?

It looks like you accidentally double-posted this in the Rebor thread.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Ksuey55

Quote from: BlueKrono on July 31, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

Thanks, I posted to both... is that not allowed? I did not know where to post for the best person to see it and help me.?

BlueKrono

Quote from: Ksuey55 on July 31, 2017, 10:07:17 PM
Quote from: BlueKrono on July 31, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

Thanks, I posted to both... is that not allowed? I did not know where to post for the best person to see it and help me.?

Yes, double posting is generally frowned upon, and if done repeatedly will get you a reprimand from the moderators. Your title is good, and anyone with knowledge of this set should see and respond to just one post.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.