News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Available: Safari Mamenchisaurus!

Started by Georassic, March 31, 2016, 02:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georassic

I haveHAD a 1993 Safari Dinosaurs of China Mamenchisaurus up for grabs. It's in overall great shape, not too scuffed, but it does have some pen-like markings along one side of the torso.EDITED POST... Mamenchi is gone. But please see my wishlist below. I'm willing to buy. Message me if you're selling...
I'm open to trading or selling. I'd prefer to trade, but my wishlist is small and select, mostly the usual impossible-to-find pieces that most of us seek:
Battat MINI Ceratosaurus and Dilophosaurus
Dawn of the Dinosaurs: resins and minis except the skeletons
Playvisions Amphibians: Crassigyrinus, Diplocaulus, Eogyrinus, Gerrothorax, Platyhystrix
Favorite: Tarborsaurus or Saurolophus
and of course, the (in your dreams) WWD Ornithocheirus.

I'd also be interested in the CollectA 1:15 Triceratops or T-rex, and some of the Kaiyodo Dinoland vinyls (completed/painted). Or if you have something unique with a good blend of accuracy and realism--there are a lot of kits (completed/painted only), models and figures created by many talented people on this forum, and many brands I don't know. Feel free to show me something I've never seen...
cheers
geo