You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

last year's five Favorite Dino Expo boxed figure pair sets

Started by brettnj, February 15, 2017, 04:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

My source tells me that the exhibit that brought us these sets is travelling to another venue (unfortunately once again not close to my source) within Japan.  I'm not sure why these sets didn't find their way to YAJ when released at the original site, but I'm hoping someone might buy and list them this time.  If so, they'd likely cost more since we'd be buying from a reseller.  We used a buying agent the first time but had so many orders that that fee was spread so widely it had little effect on price.

So, if anyone is still looking for these, please let me know so we can move quickly if an opportunity arises.

Thanks.
Brett

Invicta Hunter

brettnj

The Nagoya Museum.

She also questioned whether it might get to Tokyo.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.