News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted: White Post Figures

Started by Invicta Hunter, February 14, 2017, 11:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invicta Hunter

Hi everyone,
Im looking to buy or trade for any of the White Post figures.
If you have any up for sale or trade please send me a message.

Thanks

BlueKrono

Did you see the Allosaurus on eBay that just ended a couple hours ago?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Invicta Hunter

I was the one who won it.
Hopefully more come up for sale but i've hardly seen any over the years.

BlueKrono

Well done. Yeah, I haven't seen many, but keep an eye on the New on eBay thread here on the DTF. Usually someone will post it if one does. I've only ever had three White Posts, but I recently traded away the one I was willing to part with to another member here.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Archinto

I've seen the sellers Snertus and Pretimes have them on occasion (like the one you got from Snertus). A while back a different seller in the US had several for sale and they went for dirt cheap. Ill keep my eyes open. Im not really looking to add them to my collection just yet.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

amargasaurus cazaui

Keep your eyes out for a psittacosaurus from this set, as I will be needing one for my collection as well, thans
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: BlueKrono on February 15, 2017, 05:09:44 AM
Well done. Yeah, I haven't seen many, but keep an eye on the New on eBay thread here on the DTF. Usually someone will post it if one does. I've only ever had three White Posts, but I recently traded away the one I was willing to part with to another member here.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you trade it for?

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: Archinto on February 15, 2017, 05:17:52 AM
I've seen the sellers Snertus and Pretimes have them on occasion (like the one you got from Snertus). A while back a different seller in the US had several for sale and they went for dirt cheap. Ill keep my eyes open. Im not really looking to add them to my collection just yet.

I remember seeing that lot that sold cheap but i didnt have any spare cash at the time so i couldnt bid.
If you could keep a lookout for me id really appreciate it.

Libraraptor

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.