You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

For Sale-Chasmosaurus Mom-infant from Tamiya with custom base

Started by earth108, February 24, 2017, 04:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

earth108

Hello guys,

I'm putting this set for sale. The models were hand-painted with acrylic colors and using blending and washing techniques :)
The base is 120x92mm miniature base. It's a good size that fit the models and wouldn't take up much display space. I textured the surface then added dry crushed leaves and plastic plants. I applied water effects on the base in several spots for final touches. The models and base are not glued together and can be seperated so you might want to display other dinosaurs on the base ^-^

I ask for 56$ for this set plus 13$ shipping worldwide by registered airmail from Thailand. I accept paypal.

Please check more pictures on my customized thread ^-^

earth108

This set has been sold. Thank you very much to ceratopsian :)

ceratopsian

And thank you, Earth108.  I very much hoped the pair would be offered for sale when you first showed the images.  I particularly like models involving two animals of the same species in a peaceful scene.

Derek.McManus

Congratulations to both of you...on a fine model and a new acquisition...next time I'm in the model shop I must check out the Tamiya dinosaurs!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.