News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ello :P

Started by SomeRandomPaleoNerd, March 04, 2017, 03:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeRandomPaleoNerd

Hello there! While i have been a member for about a year or two now I haven't been on very much (due to facebook and youtube) I'm a amateur photographer and video maker and i hope someday we can be friends.
"Imagine if you could travel back in time, to a time long before man"

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: JurassicParkin on March 04, 2017, 03:25:39 AM
Hello there! While i have been a member for about a year or two now I haven't been on very much (due to facebook and youtube) I'm a amateur photographer and video maker and i hope someday we can be friends.

Welcome Back to DTF  ;D

Libraraptor

GasmaskMax

laticauda

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.