News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi to everyone

Started by saltuari, March 26, 2017, 09:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltuari

Hi to everyone

My name is David and i live in Italy. I'm here because my 5 year old son is a huge dinofan and he lost today his favorite toy. So I hope someone here can help me to find where to buy the same toy. And in the future, maybe, i hope to find here some good advices for him

thank you all

David

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Hi saltuari! Welcome to the Dinosaur Toy Forum.

Neosodon

You could post a picture and name of it. Someone may recognize it. Here is the thread on how to post images.
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Lanthanotus

Welcome to the forum,

ah, the benefits of the internet - that reminds me of the dinos I lost as a child with no chance getting them back (I dunno if my parents noticed the loss, but if they did, they didn't care :D). Good you're a caring parent, you'll most likely find help here :)

Silvanusaurus

Hello and welcome. If anybody can identify your son's toy, its bound to be someone on this forum.

Just out of curiosity... are you Killekor?

BlueKrono

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on March 26, 2017, 10:53:33 PM
Hello and welcome. If anybody can identify your son's toy, its bound to be someone on this forum.

At 11 Killekor is somewhat unlikely to have a 5 year old son. Sorry about that Saltuari, welcome to our forum!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Derek.McManus

Hi there if you provide a photo or description I'm sure someone on here can help! 😀

PaleoMatt

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on March 26, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

Is this going to happen with every new member?

Libraraptor

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.