News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Collection update.

Started by The missing Link, August 28, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The missing Link

Good evening. It has been a long time ago that i've posted something. But here it comes, made a new video that includes all my Jurassic Park/ Dinosaur stuff right now. It isn't the best video, i know. But at least, it is an overview.

Thank you for watching! ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjrYAKlgxz4&t=233s

Greetings,

Roy
What've they got in there, King Kong?

Roselaar

The missing Link

Shonisaurus

What a nice and cool collection! It is very varied with stamps included I congratulate you avatar_The missing Link @The missing Link

Jose S.M.

Thanks for the video, your collection is very nice and interesting. So much and so different JP stuff!

The missing Link

Thank you. I watch my collection every day (i pass it when i leave for work). It makes me happy all the time. Indeed, a lot of different stuff so everytime my eyes catch a different part. 

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.