News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cloud the Dinosaur King's Dioramas

Started by Cloud the Dinosaur King, April 14, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I am starting to make dioramas. I call this first one "Thief!". I used the Safari Ltd. Giganotosaurus, the WWD Gorgon(the smaller one) and the CollectA Agustinia. I hope you like it.

CrypticPrism

"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Cloud the Dinosaur King

CrypticPrism

Try to upload them on imgur, and use copy paste on the image itself, not the link.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."

Halichoeres

The link you've got now looks like it would require the viewer to be logged into your particular email account.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Ravonium

CrypticPrism

Still broken.

Also, just use imgur.

imgur.com

Lanthanotus

To make an image visible here in the forum the correct code must look like this (without spaces):

[ url =http://site address of image provider.com ][ img ]http://address of actual image.com[ /img ][ /url ]

Cloud the Dinosaur King