News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kessan`s kollection

Started by Kessan, February 18, 2017, 09:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kessan

feathered velociraptor from Safari

yutirannus

ceratopsian

Lovely photos of the Velociraptor.

Libraraptor

I like the Velociraptor pictures. And the first Yutyrannus picture looks quite charming. Nice dioramas!

Kessan

ceratopsian, Libraraptor - Thanks you

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

suspsy

Can I assume there are more photos to come?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Kessan

Quote from: sauroid on February 18, 2017, 02:22:42 PM
very nice collection. :)
thanks) is a little now... i return to the dinos not many time  ago .. and my child collection is alone
suspsy - thanks) there are  some foto on deviantart  http://kessan.deviantart.com

laticauda

Very nice Velociraptor pictures.  Like the colors.

Kessan

Quote from: laticauda on February 19, 2017, 01:22:34 PM
Very nice Velociraptor pictures.  Like the colors.
Thanks you
new dinos in collection

[more]

Lanthanotus

Is that Velociraptor shot in an artificial landscape? Looks like a moss/fern terrarium?

Kessan

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 13, 2017, 09:29:58 PM
Is that Velociraptor shot in an artificial landscape? Looks like a moss/fern terrarium?
first raptor? i foto them in botanic garden Orangery

Kessan

New  beasts in my collection

Kessan

Reptilia

Interesting comparison shots of the saber-toothed cats and the raptors, thanks.

Jose S.M.

Nice photos and great new figures!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.