You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Auctioning off three mint condition Safari Carnegie figures, inc Euoplocephalus.

Started by SafariLTDLover, May 04, 2017, 12:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SafariLTDLover

Hey everyone, I'd like to draw the attention of anyone interested in completing their Safari LTD Carnegie Collection to my ebay auction particularly if they are missing the rare Euoplocephalus.  The Carnegie Euoplocephalus was released in 1989 and retired in 1997.  The Euoplocephalus was part of the original set of dinosaurs released with the Carnegie Collections debut in 1989.  The Euoplocephalus never saw a release and Safari LTD has not produced another Euoplocephalus (beyond the one in the mini habitats collection) since.  All of the figures listed are in mint condition, the Spinosaurus and Pachycephalosaurus are common these days on ebay, I have set the auction starting price at $10.00 USD (As was the orgional retail price!) mainly for the Euoplocephalus, the other two figures are simply for added value.  Thank you for you time and have a great day!

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/142363116875?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649