News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite fossil hunter/paleontologist figure

Started by brettnj, May 11, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Thought I posted about this but obviously not...

Favorite is offering a free 1/40 paleontologist figure with the purchase of (unfortunately just) one of the four 1/40 Desktop figures.

http://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/193776/193777/list.html

I thought it a very nifty idea.

Of course I can get it/them.

Brett

UK

Quote from: brettnj on May 11, 2017, 05:17:29 PM
Thought I posted about this but obviously not...

Favorite is offering a free 1/40 paleontologist figure with the purchase of (unfortunately just) one of the four 1/40 Desktop figures.

http://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/193776/193777/list.html

I thought it a very nifty idea.

Of course I can get it/them.

Brett

Hey Brett, can we buy the figure separately or with a figure only?

Thanks

Steve

brettnj

Hey Steve.

Can't buy it.  Free with one of the 1/40 sculpts.

Brett

Crackington

Must confess that when I saw this thread title I thought it was going to be a poll!! Was going to vote for Mary Anning!

BlueKrono

Quote from: Crackington on May 13, 2017, 10:24:27 PM
Must confess that when I saw this thread title I thought it was going to be a poll!! Was going to vote for Mary Anning!

There's another thread for that.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Crackington

Yes Blue Kronos so there was, I think I even contributed to it - sorry had a senior moment there. Just made me chuckle when I opened this thread and realised it was about a Favourite model and not what I thought it was.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.