News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello, new here, want to share my work!

Started by ContriteLexicon, July 11, 2017, 04:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ContriteLexicon

like many of you, I have had an interest in Dinosaurs for as long as I can remember. Have been collecting figures all throughout my life. But just recently decided to make my own models (out of super sculpey). Have only been doing it about 5 months. But am getting close to making models that (hopefully) may be made into kits. I am trying to be scientifically accurate to the best of my knowledge. And as such openly encourage and criticisms you may have. https://www.facebook.com/candidsculpts/

Sidenote: how do I share pictures on here?

Jose S.M.

Kayakasaurus

I love both your Pachyrhinos! Those will be really cool when finished.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

ContriteLexicon

Thanks! I just baked the bodies. going to a bit more bulking and then add a skin layer.
Though Im worried the body for the lakustai is a tad big for the head:

btw, i really like your videos!

Libraraptor

DinoToyForum

Jetoar

Wonderful works and welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Mamasaurus

Welcome to the forum! It's always great to see new additions to the collections of art and sculpture here :)

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Patrx

Hi, welcome to the forum! I like your work; the tyrannosaur head looks particularly cool  :)

ZoPteryx

Welcome to the forum!  Those are some awesome sculpts!  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.