News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

LaFanda's Collection

Started by LaFanda, May 22, 2014, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaFanda

Hello everyone! I'm finally getting around to posting my collection. Most of these dinos are from my childhood and sadly have many scars or missing parts. But it is a nice start to collecting. I'm hoping to get some Papo and more Safari dinosaurs. :)

The white dino here has his label rubbed off and I can just barely make out a "rex", so I am guessing he's a T-Rex, but I can't make out the brand. It's probably a Safari since most of my collection is Safari, but does anyone know for sure?

That is the start of my collection! I have a few more to take pictures of and will add them later :)
If history repeats itself, I'm getting a dinosaur.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Gwangi

At least you hung on to the toys from your childhood. I got rid of mine and had to reacquire them. Nice start you got going!

SpaceCrab

Really good starting collection! I've attempted to figure out what brand that white T-Rex is from, but I can't seem to find a match.

Roselaar

Very fine collection.

I don't know about the T-Rex, but I don't think it's a Safari figure, it loooks way too cartoonish for that.

Libraraptor

Maybe you should ask in the Identification thread about the origin of that strange T.rex?!

LaFanda

Here's my collection updated. Got a few new models  :)

Safari Dilophos meeting the Papo

My Dimetrodon just came, and has a bit of a crooked jaw. I think it gives him a bit of character :)

And then I got three Toobs

Carnivores Toob

Prehistoric Crocodiles Toob

Prehistoric Sea Life Toob

I don't really have a lot to say on this site. I've been a member for over a year now and love looking at everyone's collections and dioramas. I started looking through my dinos and didn't even realize how much my collection had expanded, so I thought I would post a little update. I enjoy everyone else's dinos, so I hope you will enjoy mine :)

DinoLord

Solid group of acquisitions!

Arul

Cool   :D the kaprosuchus looks great

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

JoeCamaro

LaFanda

Quote from: ARUL on March 11, 2015, 05:28:55 AM
Cool   :D the kaprosuchus looks great

Yeah, he is one of my favorites. So fierce looking! I'd love to have more of these crocodile-like dinosaurs :)

laticauda

Very Nice, thanks for the update. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.