News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Arsinoitherium kit

Started by robintaylor, June 11, 2017, 08:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robintaylor

sorry guys ignore this, still trying to sort pictures and not sure how to delete post, is photobucket the easiest way? not a lover of it tbh

BlueKrono

Looks great! Is it a Paleocraft?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

robintaylor

Quote from: BlueKrono on June 11, 2017, 09:06:11 PM
Looks great! Is it a Paleocraft?
one of sean coopers

BlueKrono

Yes, Paleocraft is his brand. IMO Cooper is one of the best paleoartists out there. Love his distinctive style.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

robintaylor

No but I have the family of embolotheriums being done

Huskies

Quote from: BlueKrono on June 11, 2017, 09:16:33 PM
Yes, Paleocraft is his brand. IMO Cooper is one of the best paleoartists out there. Love his distinctive style.

Totally agree. I bought the predation diorama from him and he was very nice to deal with. I also love that his model kits are not too big but are very detailed.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.