You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Carnegie Collection Brachiosaurus (410701) up for auction on Ebay!

Started by LeapingLaelaps, July 22, 2017, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeapingLaelaps

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, momentarily lost interest in dines for a while (like I said in my intro post, ADHD and Depression ^^;). I'm trying to save up for David Silva's Beasts of the Mesozoic raptors that I want and I decided to sell this guy. I originally bought him from Ebay but there are other models I would rather have, and I want him to go to someone who will appreciate him.

Here's the listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Retired-Safari-LTD-Carnegie-Brachiosaurus-/302391208813?hash=item4667ebab6d:g:KY0AAOSwxvFZc1SV

I'm really sorry but it's US only, no international shipping. All of the options are confusing and it's just making my anxiety go haywire. :'(

If one of you guys from the forums gets him please let me know! I'd love to know who he's going to ;D