News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo's Top predator for 2018

Started by Irritation, July 21, 2017, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which big theropod do you want Papo to make in 2018

Giganotosaurus
22 (53.7%)
Torvosaurus
7 (17.1%)
Carcharodontosaurus
10 (24.4%)
Saurophaganax
6 (14.6%)
Mapusaurus
3 (7.3%)
Daspletosaurus
6 (14.6%)
Gorgosaurus
5 (12.2%)
Megalosaurus
5 (12.2%)
Majungosaurus
12 (29.3%)
Yangchuanosaurus
6 (14.6%)
Suchomimus
10 (24.4%)
Irritator
3 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Irritation

Hope you have a good time voting. Just note this is for fan made purposes only.
Plus you can vote for than more than one.

spinosaurus1

we need another giganotosaurus figure

Irritation

Jose S.M.

I would like a Carcharodontosaurus, because I don't like the big CollectA one and the Safari is kind of small. I decided to get the Safari Giga and Papo Acro, so the ws Carcha would look too small comparing with them.

Shonisaurus

A giganotosaurus would be great is one of my favorite theropods after tyrannosaurus rex and I would like one to make a good pair with the Safari.

On the other hand a majungasaurus from my point of view would be necessary only known among the abelisaurus practically to the carnotaurus and there are other surprising abelisaurus like this although not so popularized. I would like
  a majungasaurus like the Planet Dinosaur.  :)

Nanuqsaurus

Spinosaurus remake would be awesome! But I couldn't vote for that, so I'll go for Suchomimus because it's one of my favorites.

SpartanSquat

Giga is probably going to be in 2018. The mini version was teased. If I want another theropod by them I really want to see a Yutyrannus. They made a good job in feathered models like Velociraptor

ZoPteryx

The rumored Giganotosaurus would be cool, although I'd personally like a Yangchuanosaurus just in case the PNSO version is never released.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.