News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Something to inspire me!

Started by bigbear, September 01, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear

Hi! I've been collecting dinosaur toys for long enough now, to be getting more and more uninspired by most of the new releases from the 'big' companies. I've got the Battats, the Papos, Schleichs, Collectas, Kaiyodos, etc., and don't enjoy the desktop statues that cost a fortune. So what else is there? Please help me get my collecting mojo back into action!

Roselaar

You're probably familiar with this site, but if not, you might find a new company or two.

http://www.dinosaurcollectorsitea.com/

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.