You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Help me find JP3 Animatronic Spinosaurus?

Started by IrritatorRaji, October 03, 2017, 09:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Just kinda asking for help or guidance really.

The JP3 Animatronic Spinosaurus is one of the last larger JP toys I have to add to my collection (the other is the Thrasher rex, but I have its Chaos Effect variant so I'm thinking of just skipping it). Would anyone be able to assist me in nabbing this beast?

Or, highly unlikely, would anyone actually have one for sale? I prepped to pay a lot for it (I saw one in mint condition go for $200 recently but I'd happily pay $300 or more)

Roselaar

This is not an easy find I fear. Ebay is still your best bet, though don't count on a decent price. You might also try the classifieds section of the JPtoys forums.

Very best of luck, you're going to need it...

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Roselaar on October 03, 2017, 12:52:58 PM
This is not an easy find I fear. Ebay is still your best bet, though don't count on a decent price. You might also try the classifieds section of the JPtoys forums.

Been trying for nearly two years, Ebay's gotten me nowhere but I haven't given up hope yet! :p

Simon

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on October 03, 2017, 05:28:32 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on October 03, 2017, 12:52:58 PM

Been trying for nearly two years, Ebay's gotten me nowhere but I haven't given up hope yet! :p

I feel a need to inform you gents that if you do get it, you will be very, very disappointed in this toy.  Had a number of them, it was smaller than the JW Thrasher Rex, and not nearly as well detailed...

Roselaar

I like mine fine. Definitely one of the better Hasbrosaurs. Sure, it's animatronic action is sluggish and the exposed wounds are annoying as heck, but it's a nice reprieve from all the large T-Rex toys. The only non Rex in that scale range in fact.

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Simon on October 03, 2017, 07:03:44 PM
I feel a need to inform you gents that if you do get it, you will be very, very disappointed in this toy.  Had a number of them, it was smaller than the JW Thrasher Rex, and not nearly as well detailed...

I know about all that ^^ I just want to own all the 'large' JP figures and the Spino is the last one I need.

Also, I'm a diehard Spino-fan. I get all giddy seeing things as small as the CollectA Irritator, so I'm definitely intent on owning this JP Spino one day.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.