You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Life Size Jurassic Park Compsognathus Compsognathus Model Kit

Started by HATCHINGSTUDIOS, November 08, 2017, 05:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HATCHINGSTUDIOS

Screen Accurate Jurassic Park Compy Model Kit

I'm putting up for sale this long discontinued model kit by Geene Models that I bought a couple of years ago and it was part of my personal collection, I started the assembly but I stopped because I had lots of work and so it's been sitting on one of the shelves for a couple of years now

The kit is fully made of urethane resin and is not hollow at all, its quite big, the compy is 76 cm (30 inches) long and 34 cm (14 inches) it has lots of detail that sadly my camera couldn't pick.

Pictures 1 - 6 are pictures taken from the original seller and sculptor so you can see in better detail the sculpture.

Pictures 7 - 11 are pictures taken from the Actual partially assembled kit for sale.

Picture 12 is a w.i.p  model that I'm painting for a customer but I wanted to show it to you in case you want it to be finished, but of course, there are lots of awesome artists that could finish the kit.

I can ship it the way it's seen in pictures or totally disassembled, the kit is not missing any part and comes unpainted, assembly and painting are required to complete the kit.

NOTE:
I can also offer the professional painting and finishing of the kit, please send a private message to know the details.
If you have any question let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, thanks for looking.

stargatedalek

What are you hoping to get for it?

I would PM but figured you'd forgotten to mention it.

HATCHINGSTUDIOS

Actually, I deleted the price because the one the post had was the same one of my account on eBay, but since eBay takes fees I figured I could give a better price if bought directly by PayPal, I was hoping to get around 200 but there hasn't been too much interest, so I might keep it, it all depends on the interest people have for it.

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 07, 2017, 12:07:29 AM
What are you hoping to get for it?

I would PM but figured you'd forgotten to mention it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.