News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My self-made Anomalocaris

Started by Bowhead Whale, November 15, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhead Whale

Here is my self-made Anomalocaris. I made it with many materials. The head is the broken tip of a casserole handle and the body is a piece of "floor" cover. The paddles are plastic hooks and the mouth is... well, I'm not sure what it was in the first place. The eyes are glue bottle corks. Everything is held together with silliccone.

acro-man

a lovely piece of artwork!
The colors actually reminds me of van Gogh  8)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Libraraptor

BlueKrono

Very creative. Good use of materials, and nice colors!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Bowhead Whale

Minmiminime

That is so cool! It's very effective, I love it ^-^ It reminds me of when I was very young and my grandad used to make prehistoric animals for me with things he had in his garage
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Minmiminime on November 16, 2017, 08:32:44 PM
That is so cool! It's very effective, I love it ^-^ It reminds me of when I was very young and my grandad used to make prehistoric animals for me with things he had in his garage

That sounds like what I do!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.