You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Iron Studios Jurassic Park Collectibles

Started by Loon, November 24, 2017, 11:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Iron Studios has gotten the license to produce Jurassic Park Collectibles, hopefully they'll be cheaper than Chronicles stuff.

They've teased the T.rex on Twitter, hopefully it's decently affordable.

Looking good.

ImADinosaurRARR

Too good to be affordable. LOOK AT THAT EYE SHEEN!!! You can even see the photography lights!

Hopefully this prototype is as good as the finished product. It might just be worth it.

Roselaar

Very intriguing! But undoubtedly much too expensive.

Mackeral

It's a nice teaser, wonder what scale it may be with such details and how can they mass produce this  ???

Mirroraptor

It is said to be a 1/10 scale diorama about the T.rex attack a Ford Explorer.

Ikessauro

Iron Studios unveiled their 1/10 diorama at Comic Con Experience today!

Ikessauro

Reptilia

Amazing! Even better than CC's T-Rex breakout diorama. Unfortunately way out of my possibilities.

Jose S.M.

Loon

I can't wait, I need that. Based on the base, it looks like it comes in separate pieces? It may either be for packaging or they're selling the T. Rex and Grant/Malcom separately.

Shadowknight1

That is amazing.  But I could never afford it, no matter what.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Mackeral

It's great. Hopefully they will resculpt the wrinkles away, like the 1:1 rex in the background. Shouldn't she looks down to Grant instead of stearing at the stars?

https://i.imgur.com/sY71DO5.jpg

Fenestra

"Dr. Grant waves his flare to distract Trexxie. She takes one step towards him, but cocks her head in agony. An inner thigh muscle pull! Why did she had to step so awkwardly on that turned over car? Her physiotherapist warned her about this last week. She takes her eyes away from Dr. Grant while screaming out in pain. It hurts so much it almost causes a mandible dislocation and it makes her tail swoop inwards in the strangest way she's ever experienced before. The pain makes her skin crawl like a ripple effect. She hopes Jobariacare will cover for all this."

;D

CityRaptor

Hahah.

So it's 1/10? I guess it's mostly for people who have both, lots of money and lots of space.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

empire3569

I'm sorry, but I'll be the one to say it: that T-rex does not look like the JP rex. I'm willing to bet money that IS used the digital files of Rexy from Jurassic World, as it looks almost identical to that CGI model with that thin, wrinkled skin. I own the CC Breakout Rex, and this Rex looks much worse. Very cool pose, and the diorama is amazing, but I would never buy this because of how inaccurate that T-rex is. IS should have made a from-scratch computer model based on the movie still like CC did. They swung for the fences, but unfortunately came up just a bit too short

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.