News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi fellow prehistoric fans!

Started by Kaprosaurus, June 08, 2017, 02:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaprosaurus

Hello! New member here,been lurking in the forum for quite a while now.I thought i can't join since i am probably too young to join a forum  ^-^

Neosodon

Welcome! ;) I'm not aware of any age restrictions but out of curiosity how old are you?

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Kaprosaurus

Twelve,is it okay? Because i have seen other forums that have age restrictions. (Needs to be 13 years old or above)

Ravonium

I myself am at a similar age, and I can assure you that I've seen 12 year olds on this forum before and they haven't been banned for it.

Kaprosaurus

Ooh,okay.Can new members post in other threads?

Jose S.M.

Welcome to the forum! I think that your age doesn't matter as long as you follow the forum rules.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Kaprosaurus

I can't believe this,i'm actually talking to people i've been dreaming to talk to! (You know,actual dinosaur fans)

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Hello and welcome to the forum!  Enjoy your communication with people who are deeply into dinosaurs and prehistory!  Age doesn't matter by the way. 

Bowhead Whale

I was eleven years old when I made my first "serious" research about prehistoric animals. That was back in 1988. OK, when I read it today, I find many funny things that I wrote back then, but hey! We learn at every single age.

zatrex99

Welcome to the board! Most of us are kids at heart.

Joey

Quote from: Kaprosaurus on June 08, 2017, 02:12:37 AM
Hello! New member here,been lurking in the forum for quite a while now.I thought i can't join since i am probably too young to join a forum  ^-^
Obviously you are not too young to join! I'm 13 years old myself! As long as we follow forum rules, and behave well, it is all right. ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.