News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Carnegie Corythosaurus

Started by Ikessauro, December 09, 2017, 07:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

I'm looking for a Carnegie Corythosaurus model. Preferably new with tags, but without tags would be ok too, if the paint job is like mint. I live in Brazil, so you'd have to be willing to ship worldwide.

Irritation

eBay and Amazon are the webs you'll most likely have good luck with.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Irritation on December 10, 2017, 11:09:06 PM
eBay and Amazon are the webs you'll most likely have good luck with.

Thanks, I've looked there, but on Ebay the only seller who's got one can't manage to set the auction shipping options to include Brazil. On Amazon the only option is one being sold for the absurd price of 77 USD. I inderstand that international shipping isn't very cheap, but I'm aware that they could ship the model First Class Mail for no more than 20 bucks I guess, perhaps even less in my experience, buying from the US.
The only explanation for this is that they value the model too much, like some inflated ebay prices for retired figures.

https://www.amazon.com/Safari-402301-Carnegie-Collection-Corythosaurus/dp/B0009JK7LO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1512953762&sr=8-3&keywords=corythosaurus

Ikessauro

Can anyone tell me what's the price shown for US users on that Amazon Corythosaurus?

Never mind, it's gone now :( :-[ :(

IrritatorRaji

Ikessauro

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.