You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DinoLord's General Classifieds: Kaiyodo, Safari, and more

Started by DinoLord, August 25, 2014, 02:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoLord

I am trying to downsize my collection to make space for new figures and have the following to trade.

Dinotales:
See this thread

All Carnegies and Safaris are MIB except for those w/ asterisk

Carnegie:
Beipiaosaurus - $10
Carnotaurus - $20
Miragaia - $15
Triceratops* (black with yellow markings) - $6
Iguanodon* - $6

Wild Safari:

Field Museum Anatotitan - $9
Mosasaurus - $8
Guanlong - $8
Kentrosaurus - $8
Allosaurus - $8
Tyrannosaurus (2011) - $9
Dino skulls toob - $10
Prehistoric sharks toob - $10

Invicta:

Baryonyx - $20

Jurassic Park:
JPS1 Velociraptor (loose, good condition) - $10
TLW Chasmosaurus (loose, minor paint rubs on horns) - $8
TLW juvenile T. rex (loose, good condition) - $9

Am looking for newer Safaris, interesting and accurate Japanese figures, and resin kits. Some particular examples are below, but I'm open to offers. Will also consider trades for fossils if anyone's into that.

CollectA:
Alamosaurus
Ampelosaurus
Beishanlong

Wild Safari:
Carcharodontosaurus
Iguanodon
Masiakasaurus

Schleich:
Shonisaurus

JP:
Animatronic Spinosaurus
CamoXtreme Spinosaurus

WWD:
Leallynasaura
Opthalmosaurus

Horizon (Jurassic Park kits):
Tyrannosaurus
Velociraptor

Sega:
Tokugawa vinyl T. rex second paint version (light brown)

stargatedalek

I'm interested in the crocs tube and rhamphorynchus, if theres anything in my barter thread that you might be interested in let me know ;)

DinoLord

I recently had my second Sega Dinosaur King T. rex reissue customized (possible pictures in my collection thread soon) and have no more need for my first one. It's in great condition, and still has the original plastic stand. I can include the original box too if so desired. PM me offers; I prefer to trade but may sell it too.

Blade-of-the-Moon

DinoLord

Bump; I figure I'll let the Sega T. rex go for $25 if anyone wants it.

DinoLord

DinoLord

amargasaurus cazaui

If noone has taken the two invictas the tuesday following christmas, feel free to message me payment information and I can solve that issue
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoLord

Bump for the holidays! Scaly T. rex fans will find a couple of nice offerings.

Carnotaurus

Hello DinoLord!
Do you send internationally?

Have a good 2017!!

Greets

Shonisaurus

Thank you Dinolord for sending me the 2005 Carnegie Safari oviraptor model is a wonder and was brand new. It was a lost case.

If one day you have the figures I told you, you know where you have a secure buyer.

Have a Happy Year 2017!

DinoLord

Quote from: Carnotaurus on January 02, 2017, 03:27:17 AM
Hello DinoLord!
Do you send internationally?

Have a good 2017!!

Greets
Yes I can ship internationally.

Joey

Hey, DinoLord is that Safari Kentro still available?

DinoLord

Shonisaurus

Dinolord you have available the following figures today ?:

Protoceratops with Carnegie Safari nest and allosaurus Carnegie Safari model 1988 and allosaurus Carnegie Safari model 1989.

On the other hand I am very interested in the ankylosaurus Bullyland of 2005 and in the nanshiungosaurus of Battat and cryolophosaurus of Battat. I would buy them as always by bank transfer as I already did with the 2005 Carnegie Safari oviraptor.

Killekor

Hi,
The Carnegie carnotaurus is still avaiabile?

Thanks

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

DinoLord

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.