News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Colorata Paleozoic Creatures released

Started by gursar, January 03, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gursar

it seems The Colorata Paleozoic Creatures Box available to buy now  :))  :))  :))

http://www.colorata.com/fs/colorata/figurebox_ex1/

sauroid

great news! (all along i thought this box set has been out for quite some time)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

I had heard from the company Colorata but I see that as a Japanese company it is a very scientific company and its educational figures are especially focused on scientists and collectors. This is no longer a toy although I celebrate that they are made of PVC material.

But what is said is a very scientific company and its figures are very detailed pieces to have in a Museum exhibition.  :o

gursar

Quote from: sauroid on January 03, 2018, 03:53:26 PM
great news! (all along i thought this box set has been out for quite some time)

After a quick search in the forum I am also surprised its latest status was not mentioned before. I was quite interested when the new box set announced in the forum sometime ago; but somehow I  have totally forgot about it until I came across with it again while I was checking something else in ebay.

postsaurischian

gursar

oh in this case please accept my deepest apologies.  :-[ because of the over-excitement of my so-called discovery, apparently I didn't check the search results careful enough.  :-[

sauroid

you don't have to apologize gursar. i think postsaurischian is just adding further info. thanks again for this info. :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.