News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric Passions 1/35 Pentaceratops

Started by earth108, December 30, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

earth108

Hi guys,

I finished this amazing 3D prints model from Prehistoric Passions for a while. The model have smooth surface and crisp details so it's pretty much fun to paint :) I made a small base represents swamp/wetland area for the pentaceratops to walk through.
Thank you acro-man for managing to get me this beautiful model to paint ;)

Please check the full-size pictures by clicking at the pictures. Feel free to leave comments.

earth108

ceratopsian

This is as beautiful as all your other custom paints.  The colour palette of gold/greenish works superbly, so too that touch of pinkish brown on his underside and in the fold of his hindlegs.  Your soft stripes sympathetically highlight his anatomy.  I especially love the detail of how you have painted the back of his shield, and how the underside of his frill flows seamlessly from the pattern on his neck.  In short, lovely work.

A separate matter - I hadn't noticed adverts so much before on postimage.  They seem to think I am in need of beautiful women or aids to my manliness!

postsaurischian

:o Gulp! It doesn't get any better. Truly amazing work. You're gifted.

Brolyss4

Your paintjob is amazing, it looks beautiful, you really made this model come to life.

Jose S.M.

That Pentaceratops looks beautiful. I really love the colors you used.

Lanthanotus

looks gorgeous and so natural.... I guess if you are interested you could easily offer your services to members here. I envy your skills :D

BlueKrono

If that's 3-D printed technology has come a long way!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

earth108

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 30, 2017, 08:42:56 PM
This is as beautiful as all your other custom paints.  The colour palette of gold/greenish works superbly, so too that touch of pinkish brown on his underside and in the fold of his hindlegs.  Your soft stripes sympathetically highlight his anatomy.  I especially love the detail of how you have painted the back of his shield, and how the underside of his frill flows seamlessly from the pattern on his neck.  In short, lovely work.

A separate matter - I hadn't noticed adverts so much before on postimage.  They seem to think I am in need of beautiful women or aids to my manliness!

Thank you very much for your kind comments ceratopsian. Your description really brings my work to life :)

Wow I didn't know that there are those kind of adverts on postimage :o They never show up to me. Anyone have encounter these ads and knows how to fix this?

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 30, 2017, 09:00:58 PM
:o Gulp! It doesn't get any better. Truly amazing work. You're gifted.

Thank you very much postsaurischian :D

Quote from: Brolyss4 on December 30, 2017, 09:04:05 PM
Your paintjob is amazing, it looks beautiful, you really made this model come to life.

Thank you very much Brolyss4 :)

Quote from: Jose_S.M. on December 30, 2017, 09:09:25 PM
That Pentaceratops looks beautiful. I really love the colors you used.

Thank you very much Jose_S.M. ^-^ I'm glade you love it.

earth108

Quote from: Lanthanotus on December 30, 2017, 09:31:39 PM
looks gorgeous and so natural.... I guess if you are interested you could easily offer your services to members here. I envy your skills :D

Thank you very much Lanthanotus. I do accept any commissions on painting service. I might start a thread on painting service with roughly details about fees, etc. :)

Quote from: BlueKrono on December 31, 2017, 02:48:13 AM
If that's 3-D printed technology has come a long way!

Indeed this is a beautiful work from 3D printing. It's very impressive  ;D