News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My new Dinosaur figure Youtube Channel!

Started by unbreakableandy, January 03, 2018, 02:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unbreakableandy

Hi everyone! I'm not positive where to post this, so if it's in the wrong spot i apologize and tell me where to put it and i'll move it. I recently made a dinosaur figure/statue/resin kit review channel and i have alot of stuff to review in due time! I just reviewed the Chronicle Collectibles Compy a few days ago! If any of you were interested and wanted to subscribe, i'd be overly grateful! Please let me know what you guys think if you have a few minutes to watch some videos and any suggestions would be very welcome! Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxaQg2A4RhA

Joey

Nice channel!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.