You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WTB: 'Beasts of the Mesozoic' RED Velociraptor osmolskae

Started by Tytyvyllvs, June 19, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tytyvyllvs

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy the red variant of the 'Beasts of the Mesozoic' Velociraptor osmolskae. I missed out on the figure when it was on Backerkit but would now like it to go alongside my other figures. Willing to pay over the RRP as I appreciate that it's harder to get than most of the other BotM raptors.

PM me with proof pics and we can discuss price. ^-^

IrritatorRaji

Don't know if it'll help, but maybe post here? These people always seem happy to help ^^
EDIT: Will need FB account

Tytyvyllvs

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on June 19, 2018, 09:52:42 PM
Don't know if it'll help, but maybe post here? These people always seem happy to help ^^
That's great, I've joined! Seems like a fun group regardless of whether I get the figure via it or not. Thanks! :))

stegosauria

IrritatorRaji

S @stegosauria

I don't think it was meant to be, I think it was just made to utilise the remaining blue Velociraptor stock whilst also giving people a chance to own one of every species. It was mentioned that there'd be less red Velociraptors, and I think at one point it was going to be sold like the others since it's listing was on the Creative Beasts website for a while.

stegosauria

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on June 20, 2018, 09:49:15 PM
S @stegosauria

I don't think it was meant to be, I think it was just made to utilise the remaining blue Velociraptor stock whilst also giving people a chance to own one of every species. It was mentioned that there'd be less red Velociraptors, and I think at one point it was going to be sold like the others since it's listing was on the Creative Beasts website for a while.

So hard to tell. At first I didn't like it but the blue eyes give it a spirit. And I thought it will be available like the other raptors. It's a shame it will be a holy grail too because it looks nice. Thanks for the answers.

Tytyvyllvs

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on June 19, 2018, 09:52:42 PM
Just wanted to say a huge thanks - because of the group you linked, I managed to source a red raptor from Poland which arrived today! ;D

IrritatorRaji

That's awesome, so glad I could help out!! :D Congrats on the new raptor!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.