News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

If you are looking for figures from Japan...

Started by brettnj, April 23, 2016, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I've advertised here often enough but I still see members searching for figures I've made it clear I can get, and for better than eBay prices.  Today I see it twice with just a very brief look, and covering a good number of pieces.

So, just a reminder for those who aren't aware, if you are looking for anything from Japan--and at the best prices available outside of that country virtually if not literally every time, please contact me.

Thanks.
Brett

Simon

...and you are to be commended for being a help to the membership Brett... 

DinoLord

To anyone considering Brett's services you'll find that many of us members are willing to vouch for him. As a big collector of Kaiyodo and other Japanese figures he's been an invaluable help in building my collection.

ProSauropod

+1  It's not only the prices etc.  It's the discovery - he regularly lets you know (email) what is available, for those of us who don't have the time to troll the net. 
And he'll work with non-dinosaur requests if that's your AoI.  Service is quick and he keeps in communication with you.  Right up there with Dean & Dan.

Bucklander

I cannot highly enough, recommend Brett's services. Times far too innumerable, he has secured extremely hard to find figures. My collection would be a pale shadow of what it currently is, were it not for Brett. But not only does he come through with the goods, he is honest and fair to a fault, and I mean that literally.

Candidly, I am (selfishly) a little loathe to promote him because the more customers he has, the greater is the risk that my own bids will be beaten by others on this forum. Lol. But seriously, anyone who, for whatsoever reason is hesitating in contacting him, my advice is, stop hesitating and send him a PM. Not only is he reliable, but he always beats ebay prices.

tyrantqueen

I don't mean to be rude, but is this any cheaper than using Yahoo! Auctions Japan with a proxy service? Because I've been getting my Japanese stuff just fine that way, without needing to pay eBay prices.

LGOAK

I am looking for a phone braver that came with gum a while back. New or used in good condition. I have the other 9 in this series and just need this one to complete my collection!

http://bandai-a.akamaihd.net/bc/img/model/b/1000064144_1.jpg

postsaurischian

--- deleted post ---

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.