You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Your favorite/Best Allosauroid/Megalosauroid/Ceratosaurid miniatures?

Started by Katieraptor, January 23, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katieraptor

Basically what Im looking for are small figures that are of theropods that are not ceuolurosaurs (sp. Tired and on phone)

In line with Kaiyodo or PNSO type stuff.
What I love about Allosaurus is that it lived an extremely violent life that was rife with broken bones, cuts, scrapes, infections, sprains, and yet it just kept on truckin.

My Art

Katieraptor

Both Kaiyodo miniature Allos are actually in transit as we speak! For skeleton Im holding out for the capsule q one cause it's black like the Allosaur they used to have here.

And yeah, that Cera is terrifying.

I wish they'd done more Allosauroids. Besides Allo I believe there's only the limited edition Szechuanosaurus.
What I love about Allosaurus is that it lived an extremely violent life that was rife with broken bones, cuts, scrapes, infections, sprains, and yet it just kept on truckin.

My Art

Shonisaurus

A very good miniature of allosaurus is the allosaurus devouring Kinto Favorite stegosaurus from 2017. I recommend it is quite affordable you can buy it from Brett who will sell it to you at a much cheaper price than an eBay store.  :)

Katieraptor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 23, 2018, 07:12:24 PM
A very good miniature of allosaurus is the allosaurus devouring Kinto Favorite stegosaurus from 2017. I recommend it is quite affordable you can buy it from Brett who will sell it to you at a much cheaper price than an eBay store.  :)

Do you have a picture or a link? I can't seem to find this one in a google search.

My Art

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Katieraptor on January 23, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

Do you have a picture or a link? I can't seem to find this one in a google search.

I give you the link,

https://hlj.com/product/FAV73282

Katieraptor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 23, 2018, 08:52:59 PM
Quote from: Katieraptor on January 23, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

I give you the link,

https://hlj.com/product/FAV73282

Oooooh. I LOVE that. I'mma try and get that when I have money again!

My Art

Katieraptor

wanted to say that I got the two Kaiyodo allosaurs and they're amazing! So detailed and well sculpted!

My Art

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.