News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Invicta Models for Trade

Started by Gwangi, January 28, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

I was at a local antique shop today and came across various unpainted Invicta dinosaurs for sale. They were well priced but I have all of them already so I passed them up. However, if someone is interested in a trade I'm willing to go back and pick them up. Here's what they had...

Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus
Diplodocus
Muttaburrasaurus
Cetiosaurus
Icthyosaurus

Let me know if you're interested. Here is a link to my wishlist although it has not been updated in a long time. I still need a lot of the more recent CollectA and Safari models in addition to what's in my list.
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.msg85#msg85

stegosauria

These were unpainted or painted models. If painted I would be interested in the Muttaburrasaurus, Cetiosaurus and Ichthyosaurus.

Gwangi

Quote from: stegosauria on January 28, 2018, 06:51:48 PM
These were unpainted or painted models. If painted I would be interested in the Muttaburrasaurus, Cetiosaurus and Ichthyosaurus.

Sorry, I should have specified. These were unpainted.

stegosauria

Quote from: Gwangi on January 28, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
Quote from: stegosauria on January 28, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

Sorry, I should have specified. These were unpainted.

No problem. Just the Dimetrodon, Lambeosaurus and Troodon would be interesting to me in unpainted versions (because they are good but there aren't painted versions of them). Thanks for your answer!

Takama

I might be interested in the Muttuburasaurus

Cetiosaurus and Tyrannosaurus.

I can trade any of the following

Wild Safari
Brachiosaurus(2010)
Suchomimus
Kentrosaurus
Gryposaurus

Unless you alredy have these figures :)

Gwangi

Quote from: Takama on January 29, 2018, 11:53:50 PM
I might be interested in the Muttuburasaurus

Cetiosaurus and Tyrannosaurus.

I can trade any of the following

Wild Safari
Brachiosaurus(2010)
Suchomimus
Kentrosaurus
Gryposaurus

Unless you alredy have these figures :)

I don't have any of them actually. I'll go back and get the Invicta models hopefully by this weekend. I'm sure they'll still be there.

amargasaurus cazaui

if I can find something you want in trade, would be interested in the diplodocus and icthyoysaurus
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Gwangi

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on January 30, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
if I can find something you want in trade, would be interested in the diplodocus and icthyoysaurus

Sounds good. I'm sure we can work something out. I'll let you know when I have them.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.