You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[Chinasaurs reborn 02] Giganotosaurus by Garner

Started by acro-man, May 31, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

This gateway between Chinese sculptors and this lovable forum is opened in the hope that more Chinese models can be shared and enjoyed worldwide.
And this continuous series is called [Chinasaurs reborn]

Model: Giganotosaurus
Sculptor: Garner (aka Passion Charger)
Paintjob: Garner
Content: finished model with base
Material: Resin
Scale: 1/20
Size: L55cm
Price: $180

One of Garner's early works
Large, dynamic, moderate details

For purchase inquiries, please PM.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Syndicate Bias

wow how did i miss this one? I never miss any carcharodontosaurus or giganotosaurus sculpts  >:(

This makes me wonder if there's more Giganotosaurus sculpts

mgaguilar

Huge and looks fantastic. Rather bland colors but they do blend in a pleasingly natural sort of way. Great skull sculpt.

acro-man

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on March 20, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
wow how did i miss this one? I never miss any carcharodontosaurus or giganotosaurus sculpts  >:(

This makes me wonder if there's more Giganotosaurus sculpts

I will keep you updated on any upcoming carcharodontosaurus or giganotosaurus  :)
What about other Theropods?
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Syndicate Bias

thanks acro man! I mainly have a look our for Tyrannotitan, Mapusaurus, and the two already mentioned theropods.

Reptilia

The sculpt is super cool, but why all artists make Giganotosaurus so thin in the lower jaw department? Needs more flesh!

PhilSauria

Great figure, but I think I am going to be really stretching the funds just to get hold of the Vitae one!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.