News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted-Carnegie Sinraptor!!

Started by Pachyallosaurus, January 21, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyallosaurus

Guys, I need this figure so bad! I am kicking myself because I sat back and didn't try to bid on 2 lots that had the figure. If someone could direct me to a Sinraptor that is in good condition and not $40+, then I would be very grateful. Thanks for your time!

IrritatorRaji

There's this one that's $40.

I have one myself but the head is really worn.

SabertoothKittens

If you haven't bought one yet, my local science museum still had a lot of Carnegie figures in their gift shop. If you'd like, I could look for a Sinraptor next time I'm there. If I find one, you could just pay for initial cost and shipping, I doubt it would exceed $40. (if you live someplace that would be expensive for me to ship to, that would be an issue. I live in the US) I'm due for a science museum visit soon anyway.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.