News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is aliexpress a good place to order from?

Started by Toasaurus, August 04, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Don't worry, nothing so bad happened.   :)
Regards
:D

Halichoeres

My brother is autistic, and although he doesn't use online forums or social media, I'm trying to imagine what it would look like if he did. In any event, although I have worked with many autistic people in real life, I have no practice picking up cues online. Thanks for your apology, I accept it and hope you won't trouble yourself any more about it. Just consider this a learning experience.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Toasaurus

I have one more question what is the shipping times like to ship to canada there is no e packet or premium shipping if anyone who lives in canada who ordered off canada what was it like and how fast was it cause free says bettween 39 to 59 days and standard says 15 to 30 days is this just a maximum time frame and did it come faster

Nimravus

Hi Toasaurus,
I ordered the Chilaintasaurus, Majungasaurus and the Sinraptor from Aliexpress last month, and today they arrived perfectly as expected, even if in my order it read Chilaintasaurus twice, although the photo belonged to a Chilaintasaurus and Sinraptor. So, no worries, everything will go as you ordered.
With regards to the shipping time, it said I would have it under the best scenario last Friday, and it arrived today! So, not bad at all.
Tomorrow I will try to post some pictures.

MinimumOfMaximum

If you have doubts whether to buy from a broker or not, then you do not quite understand the concept of brokering. In my opinion, it can be dangerous to have deals with such people. As a possibility, you can read https://bowflex-review.com/ site and find reviews about broker caste. Maybe it will be helpful to you, who knows.

EmperorDinobot

I got my Legacy Geosternbergia from there. It took a while, and they'd spam-email me about it as it made its way from China to the USA, and when it arrived, it arrived very well packed and safe. I would say that they won me over with that transaction.

vaindioux

I have switched from buying on Ebay to Alixpress for quite a few things.
Not all i need is available on aliexpress but what is, i order there. It comes very well packaged. Sometimes they add a little present like a Chinese character collectible card. They are cute written all in Chinese.
It does however take longer to arrive. But toys, seriously i can wait.
A plunger because my toilet is backed up i can't order from them 🤣
There are a lot of Ebay sellers offering " No returns" now and i really had to waste time arguing with some that don't send you what is advertised. "Brand new" and when it comes it seems it has been dragged behind a car for 7 miles (They put a generic pic in the auction not the real item).
So you have to send pics to them and they make you feel like you are a scammer.
Then they stop answering and Ebay refunds me.
I have been on Ebay for 24 years and my account is in good standing. Beware of the "No returns", favor "Returns accepted".
I m in the USA.

Pat

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.