You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Desktop expo troodon *Please read ASAP if possibly interested.*

Started by brettnj, February 17, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I'm currently taking orders for this figure.  Retail (not my) price is 4600 yen. Released last year (I think late spring.) I have yet to see one available on YAJ, eBay, or anywhere else.

Here's the link:
http://www.ctv.co.jp/event/kyoryu/?from=ycont_top_tmb

Hopefully someone can post an image? 

Very Important: We have to use a buying agent (which will cost 10000 yen) to obtain them (The expo venues don't ship, which is why these figures are so tough to obtain.) and so will only be placing one order.  Therefore, if you are or might be interested, please PM ASAP to at least be sure we confirm one way or the other before I place the order. I will have no way to obtain them afterwards.

Thanks.
Brett

BrontoScorpio

Long time since we heard anything from you regarding this figure -
so, meantime, I was able to find one in a Japanese 2nd hand store.
I have my doubts whether I'll get this actual figure rather than some poster or other scam -
but, since it's allready on it's way to me - I'll just have to wait an see.
Here's a picture :

brettnj

Glad you got one.  Since I never know whom I'm addressing here without actual names/signatures, please let me know whether you requested one from me so I can remove your name from the order.  And thanks for posting the pic.

Brett

brettnj

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.