News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

AAA BIG Tyrannosaurus Want to Buy

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, February 17, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looking to buy this big old AAA Tyrannosaurus, if anyone has one email or message me : [email protected] Thanks!

Archinto

I saw Some on ebay recently, they were pretty reasonable. I'll keep my eyes open, as I don't have a duplicate at this time. It's an awesome figure n person
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Archinto on February 17, 2018, 10:07:58 PM
I saw Some on ebay recently, they were pretty reasonable. I'll keep my eyes open, as I don't have a duplicate at this time. It's an awesome figure n person

Yeah I saw the one on ebay sold.  I just found the big Dimetrodon finally.   I didn't even know this Rex existed..so of course now I NEED it.. lol

Archinto

There's a bunch of them and they are awesome! I'm going to post mine in my collection thread soon. I have a rex, dromeosaurus, parasaurolophus, brachiosaurus, dimetrodon,  and pteranodon. I havent seen if they made a stego or a trike yet but im sure they did...
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Let's see according to my Dinosaur Collectibles book..  it says Dimetrodon/ 17"  , Dromaeosaurus/10"  Parasaurolophus/ 12" Stegosaurus/ 16" and Triceratops / 14" .  There is a pic of the Trike Stego and Dimetro  but no mention of a Rex.   There is also no mention of the standard sized figures, which I'm sure included a Para, Rex, Trike ,Dimetro, and Stego as well as hatching egg versions of each.   The two Pteranodons , one BIG and the other regular sized or the plesiosaur/elasmosaur isn't included either. 

PlesiosaurusNessy

I  l o v e the AAA Dinosaurs very much, too. Owning a whole herd of the big AAA Dinosaurs!

@ Blade-of-the-Moon: Important PM for T-Rex sent !!!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thanks! Would love to see pics of your AAA dinos!

PlesiosaurusNessy

Okay, thank you, too, for your message! No problem, you´re very welcome!
I will do pics in the next days and later post them with the help of a PC freaky friend!
Good luck for your AAA T-Rex!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Archinto

The smaller blue "dimetrodon" figure from the line is labeled as a spinosaurus. Upon closer looks, i think it might be. The arms are shorter than the back legs and the neck seems long for dimetrodon, and the face looks a little like the Carnegie Spino.

Then again, the t rex is labeled allosaurus, and is a recasted and slightly reworked version of the invicta t rex. Still has 2 fingers on each hand... I don't think being majority accurate was a concern back then...

Blade-of-the-Moon

I doubt they were lol

I have the smaller AAA Rex and most if not all of the eggs.  I do have one oddity a larger black skinned rex with a cream belly. solid rubber.  bought him at a Dinamation show about 1992? Same place sold the AAA Elasmo/plesiosaur and the smaller floppy winged pteranodon.  can't find any markings on him but hes pretty cool.