News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ravensburger Tiptoi Green Tyrannosaurus Rex

Started by mgaguilar, March 03, 2018, 09:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgaguilar

Hello! I'm looking for the large green Ravensburger Tiptoi Tyrannosaurus Rex! It seems like there is little to no information online, and even less accessible from the stateside.
If anyone could help me with some information, that would be fantastic.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_j92wQcA1o

Reptilia

You can find it here, if you haven't checked already:

https://www.amazon.de/Ravensburger-00378-tiptoi-Spielfigur-Tyrannosaurus/dp/B000YOXKL8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1520078499&sr=8-4&keywords=tiptoi+ravensburger+tyrannosaurus

Try also Ebay, you might find it cheaper. It is a pretty decent figure all in all.

mgaguilar

Quote from: Reptilia on March 03, 2018, 12:02:41 PM
You can find it here, if you haven't checked already:

https://www.amazon.de/Ravensburger-00378-tiptoi-Spielfigur-Tyrannosaurus/dp/B000YOXKL8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1520078499&sr=8-4&keywords=tiptoi+ravensburger+tyrannosaurus

Try also Ebay, you might find it cheaper. It is a pretty decent figure all in all.

Thank you so much!!! I can't believe you found it! I'm currently figuring out how I can buy it? It doesn't seem like the figure is available to be shipped to the US.

Lanthanotus

I could assist you with that... grabbing one from a local toy store (I am pretty sure it's cheaper there than 29,99 and saves on shipping to me) and ship it to you. Shipping could go as cheap as 3,70 € but maybe up to 17 €, depending on its exact measures in weight and size. Would let you know in advance for sure.

mgaguilar

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 03, 2018, 06:13:01 PM
I could assist you with that... grabbing one from a local toy store (I am pretty sure it's cheaper there than 29,99 and saves on shipping to me) and ship it to you. Shipping could go as cheap as 3,70 € but maybe up to 17 €, depending on its exact measures in weight and size. Would let you know in advance for sure.

Lanthanotus!!!!! That would be amazing! I would definitely be willing to pay for shipping and a little bit of tip for being so nice.   :))

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.