News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wildlife Park prehistoric parks

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, May 22, 2018, 02:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

so since Nanuqsaurus has done his dinosaur on Zoo Tycoon 2 its my turn to do a zoo or a park of my very own buts it's gonna be on a different game series called the Wildlife Park its very similar to the Zoo Tycoon games but the parks that im gonna show in this forum are prehistoric parks and that game in the series is gonna be Wildlife Park 2 so here it is

my park here is Dinosaur Island Pacific a dinosaur park located on an island in the middle of the South Pacific so lets take a tour of the park shall we.

here is the main entrance

the ATM and a video information kiosk

the souvenir shop and a look out tower

here are Tyrannosaurus Rex footprints with an information plate with a Triceratops on it

an ice cream shop and a drink stand

a snack stand and a feed automat with forage in it to feed some Protoceratops

a hotel where guests can relax in

my fiberglass replicas of Pteranodon, Gallimimus, Deinonychus and Parasaurolophus

a beach bar

a photo booth

an Exmoor Pony where guests can pet on

a gazebo

some tents where guests can sleep in

a coin operated alligator ride

here's the jeep ride to see the dinosaurs in the park so lets go

the first dinosaurs on the tour are a herd of Styracosauruses and Pachycephalosauruses

a herd of Parasaurolophuses and a pair of Archelons which are the only prehistoric reptile in the park

on our way to the fifth and sixth dinosaur in the tour are birds that flew around the park called South American Scarlet Macaws

a family of Stegosauruses and a pair of Utahraptors

a pair of Tyrannosaurus Rexes

a pack of Velociraptors

a herd of Ankylosauruses and Triceratops

as we leave the jeep ride of the park we have the last dinosaurs on our tour which are Protoceratops in a paddock where guests can ride on them

and our last stop on our tour is our helicopter ride to see the view of the park so here we go

and that is my tour of Dinosaur Island Pacific. what do you guys think of the tour of my park?

PumperKrickel

deleted

PlesiosaurusNessy

What for a really cool idea and excellent computer drawings, w o w !!! Looks very real !
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

MaastrichtianGuy

ournext stop is my park in the Urals in Siberia called Beast Park Siberia which it does not have dinosaurs but has one dinosaur in there but it has prehistoric mammals and other extinct creatures such as Woolly Mammoths, Smilodons, Gastornises or Diatrymas and so here we are.

the entrance to the park

a bell tower that has the Lascaux Horse painting on it

my replica of the Altamira Bison painting

a gazebo

a snack stand, a drink stand and an ice cream shop

an ATM and a video information kiosk

a souvenir shop

a coin operated horse ride for kids

a drink vending machine

a photo booth

a restroom

my rose and daisy beds

my look-out tower

our first animals on the tour are not beasts or prehistoric animals but a colony of Mountain and European Hares they are extant animals in the park. they also can be petted by kids

my Exmoor Pony

here are some bamboos from asia

here is my petting zoo where guests can pet European Hares, Macrauchenias, Eohippuses and ride Przewalski's or Dzungarian Horses

a feed automat with forage on it so guests can feed them

some tents that guests can relax in

my Stonehenge

a barrel full of water

now were ready to go into the boat shacks to get into the glass bottom boats to go into the pools to see ancestral Frilled Sharks and whale-like Basilosauruses

the fishes we see in the pools are European Plaices

now were off from the pools and it's time to go for a ride to see the beasts in my park so hop in

on our way to the first beast in the park are some South American Scarlet Macaws still not prehistoric but extant animals

our first beast on our ride is the largest ape in the world the Gigantopithecus

here are a pride of Smilodons

here is a family of Entelodons. also called hell pigs or terminator pigs

our fourth beast is family of very big carnivorous land birds and post Mesozoic dinosaurs in the park. the Gastornis or Diatryma

and our final beast in the park are the famous ice age animals of all time. Woolly Mammoths

and our final stop is our helicopter ride for the view of the park. lets get on it

and that's my tour of Beast Park Siberia. let me know what you think about my tour of my park?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.