News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vitae Giganotosaurus for sale

Started by Syndicate Bias, July 24, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Selling Vitae Giganotosaurus for anyone interested I'm located in the U.S so shipping costs may vary outside of the U.S.

$80 or best offer, I'm open for now
Shipping could be anywhere from 10-15 for U.S due to how much it weighs and how big the box is, i will refund any remaining amount from shipping if I can get it to be cheaper for a decent shipping speed.

The Giganotosaurus had some custom touch ups due to some paint flaws it had when received. The orange spikes are dark red, and it has been given blue dots to improve on it similar to the limited Edition but different nonetheless in that aspect. It also has wounds added which are glossy to give it a more realistic look to them.

If anyone is interested pm me for more information whether you want the item shipped a different way and so on, Item has been used for display only, it comes with its plastic base to keep it from morphing. And as stated above i am open to lower offers from my price tag

Will be uploading pics in a second