You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yowie world extinct collection coming soon or in the future

Started by profnik, December 26, 2019, 11:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profnik

I look up the Instagram so I saw the picture of drawing of 6 figurine design of yowie world of
Extinct collection or prehistoric world collection. Just different then yowie lost kingdom & forgotten friends of extinct animals.

Paleozoic:
Yochelcionelloidea
Pteraspis
Meganeura
Petrolacosaurus
Aegirocassis
Amphicyrtoceras

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6cTMykBmEQ/?igshid=1iiev84zy5iw4

Ravonium

That drawing is fanmade and therefore does not show definite future releases, only suggestions for such (this isn't to say they're bad suggestions; it would be nice to see modern Yowies that are prehistoric).

I also believe the original artist is forum user avatar_Paleo & Fish Collector @Paleo & Fish Collector.

profnik

Oh yes the yowie lost kingdom of pieces puzzle figure are missing they couldn't find an lost the pieces anymore.
But they do make figurines without pieces puzzle.

So the figurines and fun fact card to put inside of red & yellow container an then cover with chocolate from yowie world.

Not the pieces of puzzle. Just the figurines made of plastic.

:D Yowie world collection figurines are includes
Endangered specie, Americans animals and sealife

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.