News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My childhood collection

Started by Steve170, July 01, 2012, 10:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve170

Earlier today my Mum discovered my old dinosaur collection, plus a few other animals hiding in our loft. All of these I thought were long gone!

Invictas (I had more than I thought)

AAA Triceratops

Dakin Tyrannosaurus Rex

U.K.R.D.

Safari Ltd Carnegie

ZoPteryx

I'm always impressed with how nice Invictas look despite being so old!  Nice collection Baryonyxraptor. :)

Steve170

Thanks! I also like the way that I can still really appreciate the Invictas at this age

Metallisuchus

Invictas look like they'd be alright if they were painted and/or modified somehow. I like that plesiosaur the most though.

sauroid

those Invictas are lovely. who made the chimp mom and baby?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Steve170

Quote from: Metallisuchus on July 02, 2012, 04:02:15 AM
Invictas look like they'd be alright if they were painted and/or modified somehow. I like that plesiosaur the most though.

Some Invictas were painted...I have seen a blue whale and a baryonyx

Steve170

Quote from: sauroid on July 02, 2012, 08:10:38 AM
those Invictas are lovely. who made the chimp mom and baby?

Thanks Sauroid. AAA made all the animals in that picture

Libraraptor

Cool! Someone who started his collection with Invictas, too!

Jetoar

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 12, 2012, 05:58:45 PM
Cool! Someone who started his collection with Invictas, too!

I think so :). My firts dinosaur of my collection and chilhood are Dino Riders and Invicta dinosaurs. They have a special place in my heart ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.