News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Loving The Rebrand

Started by IrritatorRaji, April 01, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Finally, I have a forum that caters to my needs

Ravonium

Me personally, I would have preferred the Derbyshire Tractor Forum (Tractor Discussion and Ploughing Talk) or the Djiboutian Thieves' Forum (Thief Discussion and Gang Talk) >:D ...

...but I guess I'll settle for the Danish Troll Forum.

Reptilia

Shall we speak danish then?

Loon

I used to be a Danish troll, the government paid me to...oh, nevermind...

MLMjp

We already saw this last year. I was expecting something new.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: MLMjp on April 01, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

Last year we were the Delicious Tea Forum. Danish Troll Forum was the year before that. I didn't have time to generate a new banner for this April 1. :(

MLMjp

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 01, 2018, 11:41:17 PM
Quote from: MLMjp on April 01, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

Last year we were the Delicious Tea Forum. Danish Troll Forum was the year before that. I didn't have time to generate a new banner for this April 1. :(

What? I didn't catch that! Time passes by...

Patrx

Luckily for me, I'd already forgotten what last year's banner was!

Newt

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.