News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dreadmane (prehistoricpat)s repaints

Started by dreadmane, August 29, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadmane

I´ve painted som models in the past, mostly warhammer and the like so I thought I might as well try a dinosaur repaint.
So here is my first!

Papo Styracosaurus
Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

Jose S.M.

As I said in your photography thread, this looks really great. It brings so much details out!

dreadmane

Quote from: Jose S.M. on August 29, 2018, 02:54:53 PM
As I said in your photography thread, this looks really great. It brings so much details out!

Thank you! :)
Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

dreadmane

Jose S.M.

Your paintjob brings out a lot of details that are not visible with the factory one. Great job!

Lanthanotus

ceratopsian

I failed to recognise it as the Schleich at first.  It's an excellent repaint, far superior to the original.

IrritatorRaji

Not only a brilliant photographer but an amazing painter too? Man, you are just the full package

dreadmane

Many thanks Jose S.M, Lanthanotus, ceratopsian and IrriatorRaji for your very kind compliments! :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.