You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Complete set of Capcom Expo 2009 figures + Shreddies 1950s flats for sale

Started by UK, April 12, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

I am considering selling some of my white shreddies flats from the fifties or trading for missing figures. PM me if interested.

I also have 2 Capcom figures for sale (£35 for the pair plus postage) Guanlong & Gigantoraptor

UK

Shonisaurus

I would buy U K four figures from Capcom expo, since I fortunately have the rest.

I would be interested in the mamenchisaurus, the two versions of tyrannosaurus, edmontosaurus and spinosaurus. Price to negotiate as I did with your uintatherium. You will tell me.

UK

With several revered members contacting me about purchasing individual figures, I will consider splitting the lot. Based upon times of request the following figures are reserved

Spinosaurus                     Boki
Mamenchiasaurus             Shonisaurus
Edmontosaurus                Shonisaurus
T-Rex blue version            Shonisaurus
T-Rex yellow version         Shonisaurus

The Guanlong & Gigantoraptor remain ready for sale.

I will pm you guys later and sorry Fabio the Edmonto had already been requested by Shonisaurus.

Andreioli

Hello UK.

I would be interested in the Guanglong.
Can you give me a price ?

Thanks.

UK

UK

Quote from: UK on April 12, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
I am considering selling some of my white shreddies flats from the fifties or trading for missing figures. PM me if interested.

Price for the lot £25 plus postage which equates to less than £2 per figure.

UK

UK

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.