You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Has anyone found the indoraptor and the battle damaged figures in canada

Started by Toasaurus, April 23, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

Hi I'm looking for the indoraptor and battle damaged figures. Ive looked in store and online at Walmart and. Toys r us and neather of them had them i stores or online were they even released in Canada I know I can get them online like amazon And eBay but I'm using that as a last resort I find you've seen them in store i Canada please. Let me know thanks

PhilSauria

Hey, I feel your pain - this stuff is a bit thin on the ground here in Australia as well. Sure you can order it but merchandise for a major film franchise like this should be easier to find on the shelves at your local (insert store name)! Good luck with your search.

Mini Minmi

Hello Toasaurus!

I'm in Québec, Canada, and my local Walmart just made the shelf space for Jurassic World toys last weekend. I saw the battle damaged Blue there. I visited another Walmart this weekend and they only had the roarivore Allosaurus and Stegosaurus. However I saw the Indoraptor and the whole list of roarivores at Toys R Us. The one I visited did not have the Mosasaur but it's on the toysrus website so others may have it. I have not yet seen the legacy collection though, since we don't have any Targets I'm not sure where to look for it.

All this to say: it looks like the Jurassic World toys were a bit late in Canada but they're getting there, keep hope. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.