News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Trio of mischievous raptors (updated 05-07-2018)

Started by Mini Minmi, April 04, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mini Minmi

Not long ago a trio of trouble makers moved into my apartment.

It started rather innocently, at first they were just stealing my snacks...

...but then they started using my toiletries.

I also caught them vandalizing my kitchen...

...and roasting marshmallows on my candles.

One thing that slowed them down a little was discovering they did not enjoy the Canadian winter.

Alas it did not stop them for long as now they started fighting with the neighbors over my leftovers.

Their latest antic? Look what they were doing with my toaster.

One thing is sure, life is never dull with dinosaurs.

IrritatorRaji

This is hilarious :D Loved that bit with them fighting with their neighbour :P

Mini Minmi

Thank you. :)

I have a lot of fun coming up with these little situations and it makes me happy if it brings smiles to others as well.

Minmiminime

"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Reptilia

Poor Styracosaurus, did he escape the trap eventually?

Very funny indeed!  ;D

Mini Minmi

Thank you, I'm glad my silliness is being enjoyed. ;)

The poor styracosaurus was rescued in time. He was a bit shaken but otherwise ok.

ceratopsian

This sequence made me smile.  My heart went out to the Styracosaurus!  Nicely done!  The photos reminded me a bit of the occasional and always amusing dinosaur photos that the Sedgwick Museum posts on Facebook.

Libraraptor

I like this thread and would like to see more!

Mini Minmi

The adventures continue with the little raptors invading my apartment.

The other day I walked in the kitchen and surprised them playing with my food. No, guys, these are raspberries. Not clown wigs.

I took the raptors out of the house for a walk because spring is finally here and it's getting nice and warm. I took them to the park so they could feel the sand under their feet and feel at home. Thankfully there were no children in the playground at the time because they completely took it over. Move over, Owen, these dromaeosaurs have their own vehicule now!

Later that night, I was preparing a roast for dinner when I heard the clitty-clatter of little claws behind me. "I hope you guys aren't thinking about stealing the roast..." I said as I turned around. But I did not expect to have attracted so many... Where are they all coming from?!?

One night, a blue newcomer appeared in front of my usual trio. I wasn't sure how they were going to behave so I observed the scene carefully from a distance. Friends or foes?

Oh no! An Indoraptor followed Blue!

The Indoraptor picks Blue up and bites her. How will the trio react?

Rawr!!! It serves Blue well to have new friends.

The defeated Indoraptor leaves while Blue's new friends inspect her injury. It will heal.

Nimravus

Ha ha I am really enjoying the adventures and misadventures of the Three mischievous Raptors! ;D and their new friend Blue.
Will she survive and recover from her wounds? I am thrilled!

PhilSauria

Very funny and clever! Thanks for posting these - started my day with a smile.

Dilopho

I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I took some similar photos back in 2015  ^-^

It's funny to see what raptors get up to, right?  :D

Mini Minmi

Hahaha awesome! I love the slide and the fridge the most. Those darn raptors get into everything.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.