News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Check out my new Lego Ideas Dinosaur Fossils project

Started by Kongjirra, May 20, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kongjirra

Hey dino fans
I'm a dinosaur and Lego fan from Melbourne, Australia.
I thought you guys might like my new project up on Lego Ideas "6 in 1 Dinosaur Fossils". There are 6 different models from the one set and they are all fossils of fan favourites: T-Rex, Ankylosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Pteranodon, Triceratops and Stegosaurus.

They are all at Lego Minifigure scale for a Lego City Museum, they are as accurate as possible and they can be posed however you wish.

If you like the set, maybe you could support it over on the ideas website. If I get enough support it may be produced as a real set!

Check it out on Ideas:
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f850a6cd-4bb6-4f99-b4ad-41d5ee6dba89

and Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/23100199@N02/albums/72157668872114348

Roselaar

Very neat! Some of these use bricks in rather imaginative ways. I wouldn't mind seeing this set becoming reality.

Too bad you can;t build all six skeletons together, but I understand the current way is more economical.

Kongjirra

Hey thanks.

Yeah, they make a good group. Hopefully if it becomes a real set it won't be too expensive so people can get more than one  ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.