You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur and Crocodile Exhibit Opens in Osaka

Started by dgmilner, April 07, 2012, 01:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgmilner

The World of Huge Crocodiles and Dinosaurs
April 7 - June 30
Museum of Osaka University
Osaka, Japan
http://www.museum.osaka-u.ac.jp/jp/exhibition/S5/S5.html

SBell

Quote from: dgmilner on April 07, 2012, 01:05:56 AM
The World of Huge Crocodiles and Dinosaurs
April 7 - June 30
Museum of Osaka University
Osaka, Japan
http://www.museum.osaka-u.ac.jp/jp/exhibition/S5/S5.html

Although I dread the expense, I hope there are some unique figures from this!

suchomimus

Hmm, I've just visited this place but I don't see any threads here with pictures about this. I'm going to image dump here since this is the only (?) thread about the Museum of Osaka University or MOU in short.

MOU is a small local museum located at the foot of the side entrance of OU's Toyonaka Campus. Entry is free of charge. Its bottom two levels boast the history of the university. Only a wing of the third level contains exhibits of nature, and in it an entire room for Toyotamaphimeia Machikanensis. The link between this animal and the school is that its fossil was actually unearthed on the school grounds itself in 1964!

Some of you might notice the resemblance of the replica by the entrance to a certain figure by Kaiyodo.

Apologies for the pictures' quality, but I've tried my best with my phone's camera!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Mini Minmi

Nice! Thank you for sharing those pictures, it looks like a very cool exhibition.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.