You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

It's now better still (under Paypal's new fees) to buy Japanese figures from us.

Started by brettnj, May 28, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

The subject line remains true but I am deleting at least temporarily because a different Paypal rep just gave me contradictory information from that of the first and I want to have the details correct.  Will update when confirmed and/or pelase delete.

brettnj

The reference, btw, is, as I hope everyone is now aware, Paypal's new (since April) fee (up to $5 US) for making direct (waived, I learned, for eBay transactions) international payments.

Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.